The training department of Rockwell Collins UK Ltd., with 30 years of experience, provides comprehensive training courses on all Rockwell Collins avionics equipment.
EASA Part 147 training
Rockwell Collins, through its Rockwell Collins UK Ltd. subsidiary, has been certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) as a Part 147 maintenance training organisation.
B2 type maintenance training available
The training department of Rockwell Collins UK Ltd., with 30 years of experience, provides comprehensive training courses on all Rockwell Collins avionics equipment. Rockwell Collins, through its Rockwell Collins UK Ltd. subsidiary, has been certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) as a Part 147 maintenance training organization. B2 type maintenance training available
- Classes available now on the Hawker Beechcraft King Air 200 and 300 series Pro Line 21
- For a full list of approved courses access our eLearning site
At the Rockwell Collins eLearning site you will be able to:
- Review the course schedule for Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Review Computer-Based Training (CBT) offerings
- Register as a student
- Enroll in instructor-led or computer based courses
Scope of training
Rockwell Collins UK Ltd. conducts training courses on all avionics and communication products:
- Business and regional
- Air transport
- Military communication and navigation avionics
- GPS and Joint Tactical Information Distribution Systems (JTIDS)
- In-flight entertainment systems
Depth of training
Rockwell Collins UK Ltd. training consists of all levels of maintenance training in addition to operator training and familiarization training.
Benefits of training with Rockwell Collins UK Ltd.
- One point of contact
- Individually tailored training courses
- Fully equipped classroom facilities
- Post-course telephone support
- Choice of training locations – at Rockwell Collins UK Ltd. or at your own site
- Manufacturer’s resources
Standard and scheduled courses
In addition to our standard training courses, we also offer scheduled courses. Our scheduled courses run at regular intervals throughout the year, providing a considerable reduction in training costs, while still providing the same high standards that our customers have come to expect.
We are based in Reading, England, about 40 miles west of London and within easy reach of Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
Visual Systems and Visual Display Systems Service and Customer Training
Our service centre in Preston, UK, provides 24/7 service and support to our simulation & training customers for visual systems and displays.
An experienced team of highly skilled technicians offers reliable and affordable solutions tailored to meet your specific requirements. A comprehensive portfolio of support options is available, including service agreements, repair, spares, field service, modifications and upgrades.
In addition we offer a full range of product operation and maintenance courses and synthetic environment modelling.